Thursday, August 23, 2007

Every Male Driver's Worst Nightmare

After the 'very historical' agama class we had today, my housemates & I went to eat dinner at Restoran Bidara. I ate my heart out, as usual..(yes, i use food as a theraputic medium, nobody's complainin')

Soon after, we drove back to the alley behind the apartment to find parking.. Aha! There's one (and only one) space in front of the shop lot..

"Ohmy gosh there's an ol'skool datsun eyeing for MY parking space from the opposite direction!!! And he is nearer to it than me!!! "

Being a normal human being born with instantaneous reflexes, I put my feet to the oil pedal and went for it! Muahahahaha I goddamn won it.

Suddenly I feel like I've drawn some publicity towards my car. I wonder why.

A group of guys in the shop in front of us stared us with one kinda look on their faces. (I couldn't be THAT hot right...hahahaha !). I was confused until my friend beside me was practically screaming and panicking...

I was so close to the satria beside me. It is black in colour and it is NEW. So new and my car is just one inch from it. One of those guys are on the verge of getting up and going to my car.

I said to myself, "Ler........I can do it la...I am a lady driver!" So I adjusted my car to a perfect position where no male driver can do it better. Hehe.(Kenala perasan sikit kan.) The guys sat peacefully as I walk away from my car..Hahaha

And so tonight, Irma redeemed the honour of female drivers...May one day F1 is driven by ladies in high heels...Amen.

7 comments:

  1. OMG irma, i also like to berebut parking lots dgn org esp kat shopping mall. lucky my car is super mini. amen, i 100% agree a women should drive f1 car with heels and gorgeous evening dress to match! one day ar! go figure haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! why not,right? and it is a well-known fact that ladies drive better than men! (?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just scratched my car badly yesterday....My parents took the news so calmly and relaxed... they have been expecting it... :P heheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, "stereotype lady driver~" kata kak Anita Sarawak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woahhhhH!!!

    hell yeah.

    thanks for redeeming female drivers. ala, tu saje je nak gimik tu, kan? ;D

    ReplyDelete