Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Locker Played a Practical Joke on Me.

Today I woke up late jugakla, at 7.after mandi2 like an elephant suddenly i stared at my locker.



Something extraodinary about it.



My locker's locked and I dont have the key and I am in my towel.And I have class in another half an hour..



So I rammed thru my yesterday's jeans, and my friend's baju and her tergantung tudung, ran to my car (which is where i left my keys).



Memang best la terserempak pulak dgn my guy senior. PERFECT TIMING habis!!



I said "hi".



As if i am making a fashion statement. Huuuu.....



6 comments:

  1. it wasnt ur locker...it was u..who else would leave her own keys in the car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. u mmg suke lupe2. comey la

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee.. that was sooo YOU!
    haha nape tak lari to ur car in towel je.. controversial sket..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe biar betul hapom...takpe2 nanti i videocam you!

    ReplyDelete