Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Flirting wit my Patient ??!!

Today is a very funny day.

I wore to school the most turquoise of blue, with exactly the same colour tudung. Frankly, i look like a colour pencil. just like last week when i told my classmate it was the national pink day.

Today we had stimulated patients ( pesakit tipu2) for History Taking Tutorial. He was a young man.

I dont know what else to ask....So I was going to ask him professionally the effect of his back pain on his  sexual relationship.

FICTION:

I should have asked him something like, " I am sorry to ask you this, but does your back pain have any effect on your sexual activities?"

REALITY:

I ended up asking him : " Are you currenty dating?" He said, "No, I am single." I looked down, lost of words... There was a long pause ..before my partner who is beside me chocked and started to was laugh his head off...then...the horrible cascade chain reaction began to HAHAHAHAHAHAHA in the zoo

why? because i was acting like dr juliet who is trying to mengurat her romeo and after that tunduk malu2 segan

Anyway, at last i went jugak to the kelas agama. I think my kelas agama is getting better! I like today's kelas agama...

...BEFORE I WENT TO THE PARKING LOt to see a a dog kinda attracted to us..And we ran LIKe mad to the car on the count of 3!!

Crazy.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha that's really funny la irma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmg irma nk mngurat patient tuh!!!aku tau,msti die ensem kan!dats y r ko tnye camtuh!hahahaahh!irma keji!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. dat is supposed to be me wit my adik account

    ReplyDelete