Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happiness Comes in Small Packages

I was having a one heck of a tuesday and wednesday that blew my mind.. Classes starting at 8pm and ending at 8pm.. Electrical blackouts, exams in a week...

And you know what, After 5pm today, I said to myself, hey why wont u go and wash your car and fill in some fuel since you look like u need some sunshine? (pucat, ugly, air liur busuk..heh just kidding)

So I went and those benggali men working at the esso car wash beamed at me..They are always like that. They always smile when they see me (regular customer lah!)

And bang it hit me. Those people are worse off than me. They work their butts off in the hot sun from 8am to 6pm just for 8ringgit per car. And they can still smile to me like they never had a problem in the world at all...(When most probably there's war going on there. Maybe their family died of poverty there.)

So, the message today is, don't exaggerate your fugly bad day. Yeah, you've seen better days, but there are people worst off than you and guess what,

Surprise surprise..THEY AIN'T COMPLAINING!

So why are we complaining.....?

Maybe we need a slap on the wrist from them to get us back to reality..the Real reality.

2 comments: