Friday, July 27, 2012

Quiet.

Im trying to keep quiet.
Keep quiet from posting lovely thoughts on my twitter about my lovely baby.
Keep quiet from posting my sad thoughts on facebook and twitter too.
Keep quiet from telling my mum how I do not like how she brings up about money when I visit her.
Keep quiet from telling my doctor friends how I do not like to be shoved about work, both good and bad.

But most of all, I love being quiet for the moment.
I love living in the suburbs, and hearing the 'ayam jantan kokok di waktu pagi', the 'katak sumbu' ong ong at night...and how the lovely songs of the birds that chirp in the mornings...
I do not miss my old noisy room in Impiana at all anymore....Beside mrr2. At night people rempit with their big noisy bikes ..
I love having no visitors pop in and out everyday.. I love having solitude with my husband.
We make plans and we dont make plans.

I love quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment