Monday, October 3, 2011

Wishing my life away...

Good morning! Its such a wonderful day here in Adelaide. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, and I'm still under the covers, enjoying my day off !

Well, well. I have a confession to make. I didn't really suddenly woke up one day missing my blog. Ha- ha. The main reason that I re-started my blog is that I have an English test due in a few days, and I need some real practice. Yes. An english test. The pain in the arse test.

Anyway, lets get it over with. Have you ever had a wish?
Things you want to do, places you want to visit, or simply a house to call home?

I do. I have a wish. Since its just a wish, lets just enjoy! 

I wish right now, I am sitting in a beach in Kuantan. It is a beautiful Friday afternoon and the sun is just setting. I have an icecream in my hand, and holding my husband's hand in the other. There are children playing at the edges of the water,one of the boys is digging a small moat for his sandcastle, and his sister just threw some really big chunks of sand on his back. And he chased her, giggling. After finishing my icecream, we both get back into our own bicycles. (Yes! I would love to have 1!) My bicycle has white wheels, and a white frame, with pink handles. My husband's bike is more of a racer bike, black in colour.

Since there wasn't much of a traffic in Kuantan (that's why we moved here!), we arrived home safely in just 10 minutes. Our house is a small double storey house, not too big and not to small, with a short grey gate. My cat comes up to me and meows as she is hungry. Being a beautiful white-with-grey-spots shorthair cat that she is, I can never say no to  her.

After completing our Maghrib prayers together, we ate dinner at home. Afif made steak and we had cream caramel for desserts. We cleaned the kitchen together completely since we have quite a full weekend ahead of us! - We are going to Redang Island!



Okay. I cant imagine anymore since I've never been to any island in the world besides Langkawi. (Singapore, Borneo, and Australia not counted, huge islands they are). How did I go? Was it a good wish? 

Do you have a wish? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment